Sunday, September 4, 2011

Housing Update

     They are moving right along with the housing here in Marshall. Most days when I am walking home I can see progress they are making. The other day I noticed that they were hauling dry wall to the housing site. So today I took a few pictures. It is pretty neat because it is starting to look like a house inside.

 The first row of housing 
 Vents in the rear of the house
 The sophisticated under-structure of the housing
 The arctic entry
 The downstairs bedroom
 Closet in the downstairs bedroom
 Downstairs bathroom
 Where the sink will go in the bathroom
 Kitchen the stove will go on the left. The sink will be to the right
 This is the pantry/laundry room
 Where the washer and dryer will hook up
The closet under the stairs
 Looking from the dining room to the living room (sorry its dark)
 Looking up the stairs
 The upstairs hallway 
 The upstairs bedroom closest to the stairs
 Walk-in closet
 Looking down the hallway to the other bedroom
 Upstairs bathroom
 Linen closet
 The other upstairs bedroom
 View from the bedroom

     While it is obvious from the pictures that there is a lot that still needs to be done, there has been considerable amount of work done in the three weeks that I have been here. I am hoping that they finish on schedule so that my family and I can be together.


2 comments:

  1. I loved, loved, LOVED this post! It's getting so real that we'll be together. I can't wait. The house looks great. And the view of the river is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that view! Awesome that you can go look around, keep us posted on the progress. :)

    ReplyDelete