Friday, September 2, 2011

Bathroom Remodel

    During a staff meeting my principal said that there would be contractor in the school walking around and talking with us about any problems that we might be having (a plug not working or a leaky faucet). Our school is nearly a year old and our warranty is almost out. All of the bathrooms in the school were going to have the wainscoting replaced because it was bowing off the wall. I wasn't sure when this was going to take place, but I found out when I walked into my classroom Saturday morning to get some work done. Needless to say I didn't do much work. The contractor had piles of stuff everywhere.

 All of the bathroom fixtures on my back table
 One pile of garbage
 Another pile of garbage
 Look no sink
Oh, there is the sink on the floor

     I am happy to say that the contractor did do a good job, and he worked pretty fast. He had my room completely done by Saturday night. Which gave me enough time to plan all day Sunday. The finished product looks good too. Lets hope this time it lasts more than a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment