Thursday, December 22, 2011

Marshall School Christmas Program

     Thursday night Marshall students put on one heck of a Christmas Program. Each grade had to perform in some way. All of the students did a great job. Right before my students went on the stage they told me they were too nervous. I told them that all of the people in the stands were there for them and they wanted to see their performance. My kids did a really good job. Unfortunately a couple of my students didn't show up so I had to step in a say a couple of lines, but other than that the play went well.
   
The background for our stage
 The kindergarteners singing Ruldoph the Red Nose Reindeer
 The 1/2 graders read a Merry Christmas poem each letter had its own meaning
 The boy on the end was to cute I had to put this picture in
 My class did a skit Goldilocks and the Christmas Eleves 
 I wish there was more than one mic
 Santa came in and stole the show
Santa getting mobbed on the stage (we found a chair for him to sit in)

     Overall the program was a success. There were a few hiccups, but I think that is normal when you are trying to put on a show that includes students from grades K-12. All of the students did a great job learning songs and skits. I hope that the parents enjoyed the show their kids put on.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the little boy in his suit- so cute! And I am so glad all that hard work paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josh! I love reading your blog and seeing what a terrific job you are doing up there! I am sure you are loving teaching just as I'm certain your students LOVE you. I've also read Shelly's blog and enjoyed seeing the pictures of the twins and Wyatt! They are absolutely darling. I am going to send all of you a package (or two) for Valentine's Day. I know Shelly listed a few things you would like to have, but I wanted to see what else you might need for your classroom. Please let me know. There are several other people at Fircrest who want to send things as well. Take care, and Happy New Year to all of you!

    Erin Bunn
    elbunn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete