Sunday, October 23, 2011

Another Snow Post

   It is going to take a while for me to get used to the snow, especially this early in the year. After living in southwest Washington for nearly all my life, seeing this much snow let alone in October is hard to get over. Yesterday I walked up to the school around noon. It was partly cloudy so I decided to wear my regular shoes. (I haven't been able to since the last snow). While working on report cards I looked out the window and noticed that it was snowing just a little. It continued to snow all afternoon and into the evening. I had forgotten that I had worn my tennis shoes to the school until it was time for me to walk back home. Needless to say my feet were wet and cold when I got home. However I have learned my lesson. It is time to put the sneakers away and wear my boots all the time. All of the snow that fell yesterday afternoon and evening made for some great shots this morning.








3 comments:

  1. Great shots, honey! And good call on wearing your boots from now on. Cold feet are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really pretty! Your boot story reminds me of living in Moses Lake. Mom was finally going to let me wear regular shoes instead of my detested "moon boots", but that night it snowed again.

    ReplyDelete