Sunday, October 16, 2011

Housing Update Two

     The construction workers have been moving right along, and making good progress. Obviously they have missed the October 1st deadline, however they keep telling Terry that we will be able to move in the first week of November. I will believe it when I see it, although the pictures give me hope that we will be moved in before too long.

 The kitchen
 Pantry/laundry room
 Under cupboard lighting, a nice touch
Most of the house uses this globe style lighting
 The closet under the stairs (it is much bigger than it appears)
 Laminate flooring in the kitchen, dining room and bathrooms
 Downstairs bathroom
 Arctic entry (I hope they give us a bench to put in there to take off boots and coats)
 "Hardwood" flooring that is in the living room
 First row of houses
Almost done!

     Hopefully we get in there soon. The weather keeps threatening snow. It has a few times but nothing has really stuck. I hope we get moved in before the first big snow. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this update! I actually like the flooring- it's pretty & has lots of colors. And the wood flooring is nice, too. I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures! They have made a lot of progress since the last update. I can't wait to ship you stuff for your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great update, it's actually looking like a home now. Can't wait for you to be home at Christmas. What color scheme are you and Blake thinking for your matching sweaters?... ;)

    ReplyDelete